This is how companies are now using the options of Microsoft 365 in terms of digitalization, Cloud, and AI to stay one step ahead of their competition.
Learn exactly which areas can be optimized with Microsoft 365 and what should be left out. With the bloofactory Microsoft 365 strategy, we achieved sustainable success for our customers in over 200 use cases
Just a few advantages
Digitized and optimized processes based on Microsoft 365 save time and costs and increase the company's revenue
After only one week, you will know how to optimize a process, digitize it and work more effectively with Microsoft 365
No black box approach - digital processes are digitized transparently and measurably
Direct involvement of all employees in the process and no more complicated, sluggish projects
Over the past few years, we have successfully implemented over 232 Use Cases.
The process costs in companies have been reduced up 33%.
Processes have been sustainably accelerated 1,51x times.
Many customers already trust bloola.
7 misconceptions that keep you from successfully and effectively digitizing processes with Microsoft 365
1. "Our processes change so often, digitization with Microsoft 365 doesn't make any sense..."
On the contrary. With the right approach, this challenge can be addressed. Comparable customers live 4 iterations per year to constantly consider process changes and improvements and stay ahead of the competition.
2. "I have my IT department for digitization - they'll do it".
Correct, and a good service provider optimally complements the services of the IT departments so that solutions are available promptly and comprehensively.
The investment is recovered faster jointly and the added value is more comprehensive than if the IT department is left to its own devices.
3. "We use Microsoft standard software out of the box and that is completely sufficient..."
Unfortunately, this is a misconception. Standard software is optimal when mapping standard processes. For customer-specific processes, the individuality must be taken into account so that the optimum can be achieved.
Often SAP and Co are supplemented, because the standard software is much too inflexible and ponderous and companies need short-term solutions.
4. "bloola analyzes in a few days where other service providers need months - that's not possible?"
Yes it can, thanks to our sophisticated and customer-focused bloofactory process. In very dynamic environments, we interactively provide the customer with a clear picture of what can be done and where it is beyond the scope.
5. "The world is moving so fast - how are we supposed to get processes digitized in a stable and successful way on a permanent basis?"
On the contrary. Especially in a fast-paced world, it is essential to have good process support.
This generates valuable capital to enable continuous process digitization and not to miss the boat.
6. "Artificial intelligence brings nothing to our company."
It's the other way around. Artificial intelligence can speed up data evaluations, analyses, recommendations and much more by a factor of 100 or more.
Well-implemented AI use can increase employee performance tenfold and drive significantly more revenue.
And the competition has already started to use artificial intelligence and in other countries like the USA it is a daily topic on radio and TV.
7. "Artificial intelligence is dangerous and puts my company at risk."
Wrong, the image is unfortunately created out of ignorance and belongs to the realm of science fiction.
Artificial intelligence can massively support processes and the organization if you use it in the right places. It's not a matter of bringing the Terminator into the company right away, but rather of using AI to support IT, as other tools already do today.
With ChatGPT Enterprise, Microsoft has created an offer that allows companies to use artificial intelligence without stress.
Before you learn more about the bloofactory Microsoft 365 strategy, I have a few questions for you:
Together we create your clear roadmap
The analysis and strategy formation takes place in 4 phases and is based on dozens of successful projects. With our approach, you get the most out of Microsoft 365.
In the initialization phase, we define the goals and framework parameters together with you:
- Identification of relevant topics
- Coordination of goals and key figures
- Summary of concrete requirements from your management perspective and the current situation
- Setting the framework parameters for the workshops and the result
The result is the basis for the next phase.
After the initialization has been completed, we get down to the nitty-gritty with your team.
- Analysis of the current situation consisting of processes, requirements, etc.
- Capture and documentation of the relevant processes
- Capturing and compiling the concrete challenges and problems
- Detailing of the desired goals and results
- Elaboration of future procedures and processes
Growth and optimization conceptNow your concept is ready as a result of the first two phases:
- Screening of relevant topics and processes
- Design of various promising solutions and concrete optimizations
- Conception of concrete digitalizations and compilation of the expected improvements and positive effects
- Optional budgeting for the next phases
After successful presentation and handover, we plan the concrete use and implementation of the growth and optimization concept with you.
Microsoft 365 Strategy
Use Microsoft 365 where it makes sense and creates added value:
Based on the solution approaches, the Microsoft 365 strategy can be further expanded
Based on the results of the previous 3 phases, it is shown where Microsoft 365-based solutions deliver added value and optimization potential.
Compared to manual processes, accelerations by a factor of 10 and cost reductions by up to 30% are achieved.
Do not rely only on our word
Read what our customers say about us
The path to the bloofactory Microsoft 365 workshop
Step 1: Schedule a Meeting
Click on one of the "Book a meeting with us" buttons and choose a suitable date for your appointment. Submit your contact request.
Step 2: Phone Call
If it turns out that we can assist you and meet the necessary criteria, you will have a qualification call with an expert.
Step 3: Workshop
Become part of the bloofactory winners and implement your processes with our digital support and automation.